Kratom Mitragyna Speciosa

Personal Kratom blog dedicated to Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa), Kratoms medicinal use, Kratoms recreational use, kratom reviews, buying kratom, and kratom experiences

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My Kratom experience

Over the last few years I have had the great pleasure of trying many of the kratom products out there. Just like fine wines, every cultivar and every variety of kratom seems to have its own personal characteristics. Some seem to hit my energy button, and send me head first and motivated into otherwise daunting task. Whereas others seem to hit my chill button. Some types seem to hit quicker, others slower but the kratom effects appear to last longer.

I am also growing a couple kratom plants of my own at the moment, and hope to have enough kratom leaves in the next few months to give fresh kratom a test run. Wish me luck.

I am by no means a scientist or expert on kratom alkaloids but plan to share my feelings towards the kratom herb on this kratom blog as time permits. Between the kids, the day job and all the other pleasures life brings my way I can't promise daily or even weekly posts but as thoughts about kratom come to mind I will try to get them posted.

This is my first attempt at a blog, so please bare with me as I learn the blogging ropes. Any positive comments to aide my journey are accepted with open arms.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home